You can install the SDK through CocoaPods or manually.
- Install CocoaPods if you don’t already have it.
If you don’t want to use CocoaPods, you can install Appsee manually.
- If this is your first pod, run
pod 'Appsee'to the corresponding target in your Podfile and run
- Add the following value to your Info.plist, right after the first <dict> (right click > “Open As” > “Source Code”):
<key>com.appsee.ApiKey</key>Your API keys are available in the Appsee dashboard.
<string>YOUR API KEY</string>
You will need to register or login in order to view your API keys.
- In your app delegate, include:
- Add the following line in your application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: method:
- Optional but highly recommended: in order to seamlessly upload crash dSYM files, integrate the Appsee Build Script.
Appsee uploads data only when the app is minimized to the background.
If you are running from XCode do not stop the app, just press on the “home” button in order for data to be uploaded.
That’s it, you’re good to go!
Now, launch your app, use it for a few seconds and minimize the app to the background.
Visit the dashboard to view your first tracked session.
You can review the full API reference docs to customize your Appsee implementation.
Here are a few important topics to review:
- Adding custom events
- Sending user information
- Customizing screen segmentation
- Blocking sensitive user data
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.